Snort mailing list archives

Re: gen-msg.map missing entries for ssl preprocessor?

From: Matt Watchinski <mwatchinski () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:08:41 -0500

This will be fixed in the next rule release.  Thanks for reporting it.

Cheers,
-matt

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Kungu Panda <kungupanda () gmail com> wrote:
Can I ask one of the VRT guru's to check the gen-msg.map that is being
published with the 2861 and 2903 VRT tarballs?  It looks to me as if the
entries needed for the ssl preprocessor (generatorid 137) are missing.

Thanks,

K.Panda

--
Matthew Watchinski
Sr. Director Vulnerability Research Team (VRT)