Snort mailing list archives

Re: FW: Snort 2.8.6 & Snort Report 1.3.1 with "NoData..."

From: "Greg Lane" <greglane () laneconstinc com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 08:16:50 -0500

This worked beautifully when I came in this morning.  I have snort report
and BASE up and running with Snort now but only on the main page so I'm
hoping I can get the other pages working correctly.  Looking at the command
now I can see how barnyard wasn't doing what it was supposed to do.  This is
awesome thanks for all the help.

Greg Lane
IT Manager
Lane Enterprises