Snort mailing list archives

NTSUG.ORG

From: CoryC <oakleeman () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 22:18:29 -0700 (PDT)

I actually purchased the domain last year with hopes of reviving the group myself. I also assumed administration of
internetsecurityguru.com after Patrick passed away so that it didn't fall in malicious hands....the site still averages
1500-2000 hits a month with a percentage of the hits being the snort & barnyard init scripts.

I'm currently a member of the North Texas Linux Users Group (ntlug.org) that meets the 3rd Saturday of every month and
was going to see if I could coordinate meetings at that location after the ntlug meeting was over. I know that it's
late notice but if you can make the ntlug meeting tomorrow we can discuss it or contact me offlist.

Oh, and I'm also the lead developer of EasyIDS.