Snort mailing list archives

Snort Report 2.0 Beta Released

From: David Gullett <dgullett () symmetrixtech com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:40:47 -0500

We just published the beta for Snort Report 2.0.  This version is for
the Ubuntu 10.04 operating system. We will also support Fedora and
CentOS upon full release. For feedback, comments and support please join
us on Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/group/snortreport-users

Please let us know what you think!  We highly value your feedback and
bug reports.  Any feature requests are welcomed as well.

The installation guide and the software are both available now at
http://downloads.symmetrixtech.com

Regards,

David Gullett | Symmetrix Technologies
dgullett () symmetrixtech com
106 N. Denton Tap Road, Suite 210-262 | Coppell, TX  75019