Snort mailing list archives

Re: duplicate rules (16412 and 16413) ?

From: Nerijus Krukauskas <nkrukauskas () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:27:10 +0300

Yes, my bad. Anyway they fire at the same time. Question for
Sourcefire folks: can this be covered with one rule? As now it seems
redundant to have two...

On 2010-06-17, Rodrigo Montoro(Sp0oKeR) <spooker () gmail com> wrote:
It's not the same (differents CVE's)

16412 TextByteAtom

http://www.snortid.com/snortid.asp?QueryId=16412
http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2010-0033

16413 TextCharsAtom

http://www.snortid.com/snortid.asp?QueryId=16413
http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2010-0034

Regards,

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:32 AM, Nerijus Krukauskas