Snort mailing list archives

Re: BASE1.4.4 is not working properly

From: Kevin Johnson <kevin () inguardians com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 07:07:24 -0400

On Jun 11, 2010, at 4:24 AM, olli hauer wrote:
On Jun 10, 2010, at 10:40 PM, Jun Wan wrote:
Hi

My Snort 2.8.5.2 (Build 121) with Barnyars2 (BASE1.4.4) on Ubundu9.1 was running beautifully  until I upgraded
Ubundu9.1 to 10.1 without modifying any existing Snort related configuration files last week.

The Snort is running fine, but now I am having trouble with BASE. I am still able to login BASE via a browser, and
"Basic Analysis and Security Engine" (BASE) page shows up with following lines above the BASE:
properly

Deprecated:  Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /var/www/base-1.4.4/includes/base_state_common.inc.php
on line 184