Snort mailing list archives

Re: barnyard 2 not outputing logs to mysql

From: JJ Cummings <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:11:16 -0600

Make sure that you are writing unified2 from snort and reading those files
with barnyard2.. also that you have events being generated and thusly
populated into said unified2 files.

JJC

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Kum Weng Luey <kumwengluey () gmail com>wrote:

Hi all,

A query yet again, I have used barnyard2 in-place of barnyard after much
consideration and did configuration as how I did for barnyard.
Everything was working fine till i check mysql tables. Nothing was output
to the database.
I've checked my barnyard2 config file and double checked the database
username and password.
Everything seems right. Could i have missed out something that i did not
notice. Thank you peeps for any help rendered.

Regards,

KW