Snort mailing list archives

Re: preprocessor sensitive_data (snort 2.8.6.0)

From: Ryan Jordan <ryan.jordan () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:32:23 -0400

Ron,

Which output plugin are you using? If you are getting some
obfuscation, but in the wrong spot, this is also a known bug that will
be fixed.

-Ryan

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Ron Jenkins <rjenkins () rmjcs net> wrote:
Good morning;

Also the mask out option does not appear to work either.

Thx

Ron Jenkins (SnortCP,VCP 3 / 4,MCNE,CNE6,MCPS,MCNPS,CCNA)

RMJ Consulting, LLC.

"Bringing Companies and Solutions Together"

Owner / Senior Architect

Physical Address

11715 Bricksome Ave STE B-7

Baton Rouge, LA 70816