Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problem Snort + ACID

From: Nick Moore <nmoore () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:15:54 -0500

Jaime,

Is there is reason you are not using BASE?

Nick

2010/5/28 Jaime Peña Vidal <jaimepvidal () infoex cl>

Hi,

I am configuring snort + acid  and I have installed it correctly following
the manual instruction. The problem appear when I go to web page Acid (
http:// myip/acid)..This  error appear in the web page:

*Warning*: date() [function.date<http://192.168.80.112/acid/function.date>]:
It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required*
to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set()
function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting
this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We
selected 'America/Santiago' for 'CLT/-4.0/no DST' instead in *
/var/www/html/acid/acid_main.php* on line *177*

* *

Call to undefined method ProtocolFieldCriteria::ProtocolFieldCriteria() in
*/var/www/html/acid/acid_state_citems.inc* on line *979*

Do you have any suggest about it? I need to fix it soon and I am crazy for
it…

Thanks

*   **Jaime Peña Vidal***

--
Nick Moore, SFCE, CISSP, CISA
Sr. Systems Engineer

   ,,_
  o"  )~   Sourcefire - The Creators of Snort
   ''''

www.sourcefire.com         www.snort.org