Snort mailing list archives

Re: ssn_groups_Jan10.csv link to download or file format snort 2.8.6.0

From: Ryan Jordan <ryan.jordan () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:19:20 -0400

The Social Security guys don't actually post a CSV file. We've been
parsing the flat text file to strip out everything but the group
numbers, formatting that into a CSV, and loading that into Snort. See
the attached perl file for an example.

-Ryan

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Lawrence R. Hughes, Sr.