Snort mailing list archives

Re: Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update 2010-04-06

From: Eoin Miller <eoin.miller () trojanedbinaries com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 19:24:50 +0000

Check the list and see evilghost's posts about SID 13923. Or maybe
everyone is using iPads and you are blocking all the "fan boi's".

-- Eoin

On 4/6/2010 7:21 PM, L0rd Ch0de1m0rt wrote:
Hello, after applying the latest VRT ruleset I seem to be blocking
about 50% of e-mail traffic and it doesn't look like it is due to
spam.  I think there could be something wrong with it ... does anybody
know what is going on?  The heat is really getting turned up on me as
they think this is my fault so hopefully we can identify the cause soon.

Cheers,

-L0rd Ch0de1m0rt