Snort mailing list archives

Re: Autographed Book or Calendar

From: purplebag <purplebag () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 19:52:07 -0400

There is another one of ME! crap, Crap, CRap, CRAp, CRAP!

I never meant to procreate, she said she had it under control. Please
tell her I at least said welcome to the family, it has been years
since we talked.

Anything for family! I'll go to his next seminar and take care of it
for you if you like.

Please send me

Book
Pre-Paid Self Addressed Return label
Crown XR

Send it to Nathan C/O Regions Bank, Birmingham AL.