Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort 2.8.5.3 with react keyword not sending msg to browser

From: "RMS, Admin" <Admin.RMS () apx fr>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:04:04 +0200

Hello,

Thank you for your patch.

Actually my firefox show "the connection was reset" message when my pc is matching the react rule, but I can't see the
message that's in my snort rule...

alert tcp $HOME_NET any -> $EXTERNAL_NET 80 (content:"GET"; \
flow: to_server,established;content:"yahoo.com"; \
msg:"Notforchildren!";sid:111000101;react:block, msg;)

thanks in advance

alexandre