Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snorby problems.

From: Kum Weng Luey <kumwengluey () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:01:07 +0800

Finally I got it working. Thanks anyway. It was probably due to the unified2
configuration I set on the snort.conf.

Thanks anyway. Anyway Do you by any chance know of where do I change the
links for snorby graphs?

Thanks alot

Regads,
KW

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 11:27 PM, JJ Cummings <cummingsj () gmail com> wrote:

is there data in your database... i.e. snort has produced an event, written
to unified2, that file was picked up and ready by barnyard2 then written to
the mysql database?