Snort mailing list archives

Re: PCRE and normalized content

From: "Rodrigo Montoro(Sp0oKeR)" <spooker () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:41:54 -0200

My bad =)

What I wanna say its about write basic rules without read the manual before .

Long life snort drinking games http://blog.joelesler.net/the-snort-drinking-game

Regards,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Jason Brvenik
<jason.brvenik () sourcefire com> wrote:
Why wouldn't the list be about new rules? All things rules? Anything
relating to rules? (Because it has -sigs?)

I think we need to talk more about the snort sigs on money. . .

On Jan 13, 2010 7:15 PM, "Rodrigo Montoro(Sp0oKeR)" <spooker () gmail com>