Snort mailing list archives

Re: TTL Evasion and Snort/Stream5

From: snort user <snort.user () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:37:19 -0500

Thanks for all the responses.
I had seen that config option, however, browsing the code I did not
see any use of this variable.

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Matt Watchinski
<mwatchinski () sourcefire com> wrote:
README.stream5

    min_ttl <number>        - Minimum Time To Live.  The default is "1", the
                              minimum is "1" and the maximum is "255".

can also be set in target policies per host if known.

Cheers,
-matt