Snort mailing list archives

Re: Need help with base

From: Kum Weng Luey <kumwengluey () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:53:37 +0800

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the heads up. Yes, i am just connected to a switch port which is
not span'ed. I do see traffic from other workstations and manage to log ICMP
transactions that are not of my workstation. I would try spanning the
traffic from the port leading to my firewall and see what traffic i would be
getting.

Thank you so much for the help.

KW