Snort mailing list archives

Re: How many ports is considered a portsweep/portscan?

From: Ryan Jordan <ryan.jordan () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:53:59 -0400

He's complaining about the reply-to address set by the mailing list.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Joel Esler <joel.esler () me com> wrote:

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2010, at 8:12 AM, Nerijus Krukauskas

On 2010-03-19, Russ Combs <rcombs () sourcefire com> wrote:
What version of Snort are you using?  The latest version has
event_filters
that may do exactly what you want.  Check out the README.filters
for more.

Mine is 2.8.4. Will move to 2.8.6 as soon as the OS upgrade will
permit, which is not in my control...

Damn, can somebody change the mailing list settings, so that reply
goes to the mailing list?

Gmail suppresses your reply. It's not a mailing list thing, it's a
gmail thing.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 2:43 AM, Nerijus Krukauskas