Snort mailing list archives

Re: Links broken

From: Mike Guiterman <mguiterman () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:14:32 -0500

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the response to the old thread here.  Searchable rule docs have
been back up on Snort.org for some time now.  Just go to snort.org/search.
The search capabilities have been greatly improved.  You can still search by
SID but we've added the capability to search by MS advisory, reference,
platform and key words.  If you haven't yet you should check it out.

The issue with BASE is that they haven't updated the project to link to the
new search capability.  Kevin and the team at BASE are aware of the issue
and are working on an update to BASE.

Regards,

Mike