Snort mailing list archives

Re: Sourcefire 3D

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:20:31 -0500

Auto-tab email list completion fail.  Wrong list.  Totally my fault.

It's hard to manage these type of requests as Snort is the only open source portion of the Sourcefire 3D product, we
often get these requests and have to deal with each one individually.

Sorry that I sent the email to the wrong list there.

<oh, and thanks for all the people that proceeded to notify me by txt msg, email, irc, and DM on twitter>

Joel