Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort_Inline + Carp

From: Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:40:02 -0600

Is this FreeBSD + ipfw + divert sockets?

Regards,

Will

2010/2/3 Alex Kirk <akirk () sourcefire com>

To be perfectly honest with you, Fabio, I'm glad to see you also addressed
this to the Snort-Users list. I've got no experience even running CARP (I'm
familiar with it in principle, but have never used it), let alone running it
with snort_inline. Hopefully someone else on the list has that experience,
and can help you out.