Snort mailing list archives

Re: getting "CGI error" while doing snort installation on windows 2003

From: Alexander Novokhatsky <alex.ontario () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:20:39 -0500

Hello Sadanand,

http://php.net/downloads.php
Just tested this PHP 5.12 installer
During the installation I have both "IIS FastCGI" and "IIS CGI". I've
chosen the second option and didn't install FastCGI

Hi Alexander,

WHile reinstalling php-5.2.12-Win32 and try to choose FAST IIS CGI(as
there is no otpion called IIS CGI), it asks me download and install
fast CGI for IIS.
Do I need ti install it?

REgards,
Sadanand

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Alexander Novokhatsky