Snort mailing list archives

Snort

From: "Brian Stagemeyer" <bstagemeyer () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:52:22 -0500

I am taking a class on network management and one of the things where are
talking about is network tool. I have been doing some research on Snort and
have been ask if it works on wireless and wired networks. From what I read
it would just want to see if I can get some feedback from the source to see
if it does?

Thank you for your time

Brian Stagemeyer