Snort mailing list archives

Re: field of icmpv6 (Router Advertisement message)

From: Guise McAllaster <guise.mcallaster () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:07:53 +0000

I used to submit bug reports but became disenchanted when things took months
and months to get fixed if they ever got fixed.

I'm not too worried about the IPv6 problems since there seems to be an
extremely low adoption rates (thanks CIDER!).  I have no US government
contracts right now so no worry either :)

Guise