Snort mailing list archives

error while installing snort inline

From: Adam Szabo <adamx001 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:51:45 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to install Snort Inline 2.6.1.5 on Ubuntu 9.04 following this
tutorial: http://openmaniak.com/inline_tutorial.php
When i try to compile it with './configure --with-mysql' it works, but when
i do the 'make' command it returns an error:

"In function 'open',
inlined from 'server_stats_save' at server_stats.c:328:
/usr/include/bits/fcntl2.h:51: error: call to '__open_missing_mode' declared
with attribute error: open with O_CREAT in second argument needs 3
arguments"

Can you help me how to fix this? I googled it but got nothing.

Thank you,
Adam Szabo