Snort mailing list archives

MS SQL + BASE

From: Alexander Novokhatsky <alex.ontario () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:40:56 -0400

Hi
Is anybody here using MS SQL Server with BASE interface?
I can't set up BASE. When I try to access it in browser it says:

Error (p)connecting to DB : snort@localhost

PHP Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in
C:\base\includes\base_state_common.inc.php  on line 184 PHP
Deprecated: Function ereg_replace()  is deprecated in
C:\base\includes\base_state_common.inc.php  on line 184 PHP
Deprecated: Function ereg_replace()  is deprecated in
C:\base\includes\base_state_criteria.inc.php  on line 255 PHP Fatal
error: Call to undefined function  mssql_get_last_message() in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\adodb5\drivers\adodb-mssql.inc.php  on line 532

I'm using IIS. Php is working fine, ADODB is installed.

base_conf.php:

$alert_dbname = 'snort';
$alert_host = 'localhost';
$alert_port = '';
$alert_user = 'user';
$alert_password = 'xxx';

These credentials are working 100% because snort is working with this
database without any problems.

Thanks.
--
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:alex.ontario () gmail com