Snort mailing list archives

Snort inline not adding in the database

From: Oscar Mauricio Benavidez Suarez <obenavidez () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:21:47 -0500

hello list, i have a problem with my snort inline, i'm looking on the
database, because the base don't show me traffic, and the result is, the
tables in the database snort be empty, there is no info, i make everything
ok and the snort when is running shows me

base: compiled support for ( mysql )
database: configured to use mysql
database: user = root
database: password is set
database: database name = snort
database: host = localhost
database: sensor name = espec
database: sensor id = 7
database: schema version = 107
database: using the "log" facility

but the database still with no info, please how can i fix it, thak's for the
help.