Snort mailing list archives

Re: Where can i find the tutorial for snort development?

From: Ryan Jordan <ryan.jordan () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:13:13 -0400

We have a separate mailing list for development stuff. There are some Snort
devs that read that list, but not the Users list. The list is
snort-devel () lists sourceforge net. As with this list, you will need to sign
up in order for your messages to get through.

That being said, there isn't really an authoritative tutorial on Snort
development. It sounds like a good idea, but not something we can do
immediately. Still, by all means, send development questions to snort-devel.

--Ryan