Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort and topology

From: Emmanuel Lesouef <e.lesouef () crbn fr>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:16:51 +0200

Each site are geographically distinct, one is very near ther primary
one, so it's wireless connected (~40Mbps), and the other one is
connected through an SDSL (100MBps).

Each of them are routed through the primary one as it is the only one
that has a internet connection.

My goal is to have a part of the work done on site 1 and 2 and the
results aggregated in sort of a "management console" on the primary
site (this "management console" would also be the Snort NIDS for the
primary site.

Dunno if I'm clear enough :)

Thanks for your answer.

Le Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:11:06 -0400,