Snort mailing list archives

Re: 2.8.4 performance improvements

From: "Jefferson, Shawn" <Shawn.Jefferson () bcferries com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:32:45 -0600

Good to know.  Has anyone done this?  Did you notice any appreciable performance improvement?  What about the rules
that I listed below?  What will happen to those rules, do they just not get processed, or do they only get processed
for sessions that don't need to be reassembled, or require the entire stream?

--
Shawn