Snort mailing list archives

Re: transfers of snortrules-snapshot-CURRENT_s.tar.gz are slowwww....

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:36:07 -0400

I talked to Sourcefire IT about this problem this morning.  Apparently
we do have more than a couple people who are trying to download the
rule pack at a higher frequency than is sustainable for our pipes
(like several times a minute) and that's stressing the infrastructure.
 They're working on a fix, hopefully it will be in place today.

Marty

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Nerijus Krukauskas