Snort mailing list archives

Re: Getting tuned finally!

From: Jason Brvenik <jasonb () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:21:46 -0400

Tuning it by increasing memcap is appropriate. That the max sessions
and open session always match could indicate a lack of memory still
but more likely indicates that you are not getting the full session.
Check to make sure you are getting the full three way handshake and
session tear down.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Jefferson, Shawn