Snort mailing list archives

Re: Failed to Lock PID File

From: "Mike Sweetser - Adhost" <mikesw () adhost com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:14:06 -0800

So of course, now it works.  Go figure. :)

Thanks for the help; if it happens again, I'll do the patch addition and try it that way.

By the way, I also installed this from ports, so if I do this, I'll also get the instructions on how to do that, since
I'll be fiddling with it that way.

Thanks,
Mike Sweetser