Snort mailing list archives

Re: Mike Potamousis/Poughkeepsie/IBM is out of the office.

From: "Martin Roesch" <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:20:04 -0500

As an early Christmas gift to us all, I have unsubscribed Mr Potamousis from
the list.

You're welcome!  :)

Marty

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Nerijus Krukauskas
<nkrukauskas () gmail com>wrote:

 Wonderful! Great for you. I guess all snort community is happy now
that they know you're having a great (and looong) Christmas holiday.
 And no, you don't have to respond (you never do, but let's not go
into details). We're happy with these "out of office" alone. ("We",
'cause I know at least one more person is _extremely_ happy about
this.)