Snort mailing list archives

Re: Match(mlist->id, index, data) in acsmx2.c?

From: Rayne <hjazz6 () ymail com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 01:28:31 -0700 (PDT)

Another related question:

In the main function, the search function is called by
acsmSearch2(acsm, text, strlen(text), MatchFound, (void *)0);

However, MatchFound is a function that simply outputs the id to screen and returns. So what is the significance of
having MatchFound as one of the function arguments?

Thank you.

Regards,
Rayne