Snort mailing list archives

oversize_chunk_encoding

From: "Sascha Hintz" <sascha.hintz () gmx net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:53:09 +0200

Hey guys,

i have two problems with my http_inspect configuration

the first problem is that the preprocessor only accepts the default server configuration. I have added a special
individual server configuration because is the firewall but with no affect.

the second problem is how can i deactivate oversize_cunk_encoding ?

preprocessor http_inspect: global \
                iis_unicode_map unicode.map 1250
#
preprocessor http_inspect_server: server default \
                profile apache \
                ports { 80 8080 } \
                no_alerts
#               flow_depth 300 \
#               ascii no \
#               multi_slash no \
#               chunk_length {50000 alert no } \
#               apache_whitespace no \
#               utf_8 no \
#               non_strict \
#               webroot no \
#               no_alerts

preprocessor http_inspect_server: server xx.xx.xx.xx profile all ports { 80 8080 } oversize_dir_length 500 no_alerts
#               ports { 80 8080 } \
#               oversize_dir_length 500 \
#               no_alerts
#               no_alerts
#               flow_depth 300 \
#               ascii no \
#               multi_slash no \
#               chunk_length 1000000000000 \
#               apache_whitespace yes \
#               utf_8 no \
#               non_strict  \
#               directory no