Snort mailing list archives

Re: SnortSMS

From: "Traku traku" <trakuo () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:44:05 +0200

I use Snortsms to manage about 10 sensors. I think is the best free
management solution I know.

The worst thing is the web server installed in the sensors. But the rest of
the product works fine.

Cheers.

2008/7/23 Rob Sharp <robertsharp () gmail com>:

The Snort SMC which includes the IDSPM is also worth it in my opinion.
 The database mgt and reporting is very nice.