Snort mailing list archives

Re: Aanval 4 - Demo Video Online

From: Siim Põder <siim () p6drad-teel net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:45:39 +0300

Yo

RA Operations wrote:
As many of you know already, Aanval 4 is nearing public release and is
by far our most advanced version of the console released to date.

We are extremely excited about our new version and with just a few
days left before release, we have put together a short demonstration
video to share some of the features and functionality we've been
working on.

So, the new features are:
    * Greater Performance
    * Increased Compatibility
    * Multiple Windows
    * Transparency
    * Drag & Drop
    * Video & Sound
    * Animated Charts & Graphs
    * Custom Console Themes
    * ... And More!

I'm sure the community will be delighted to finally get the ability to
change background images (seen through transparent windows!) and
drag&drop (with animations!) for their event management!! And the moving
charts! And rich text (bold, italic, color - you name it) for event
commenting!

Is there cake in the kitchen?

Siim