Snort mailing list archives

BOSS Conference Call For Speakers Deadline - July 15

From: Mike Guiterman <mike.guiterman () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:07:45 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that the deadline to submit a speaking
application for the BOSS Conference is coming up on July 15. We’ve
received some outstanding proposals to date – keep them coming in.
Speaking submissions do not have to be limited to Snort and ClamAV, we
encourage you to submit speaking abstracts discussing any open source
security technology, including case studies in how you've implemented
and extended them.

The speaker application is available at:
http://www.bossconference.com/speakers.html

We hope to see you in Vegas!

Mike