Snort mailing list archives

Re: Anybody have the link for "How to Write Snort Rules" Webinar?

From: Mike Guiterman <mike.guiterman () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:50:47 -0400

Hi Simon,

If the direct link I sent to you last week didn't work try this.  We've
moved the archive listings here:

http://www.sourcefire.com/resources/snort-webcast-access

It does require 4-5 fields for registration - but once you register just
bookmark the page and you can return with no registration.  We moved
them to Sourcefire's site because as the catalog of web casts grows, it
will be easier to organize them on Sourcefire.com then on Snort.org.
Once we make some enhancements to Snort.org, we'll move the archive back.

Regards,

Mike

__
Mike Guiterman
Snort Community Manager
Sourcefire, Inc.
(410)423-1930

Simon Kok wrote:
Hi there.

There was some webinar last week on how to write snort rules.

Does anybody have that webcast link?

- Simon.