Snort mailing list archives

Re: Excluding a single IP from HOME_NET

From: Cees <celzinga () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:59:41 +0200

Didn't know about the "-o" flag, but that won't work after in my setup - I'm
interested in traffic to and from the proxy server.

If however we want proxy to *not be part of external_net* then we can do
this:
var EXTERNAL_NET !10.0.0.0/8

Thanks for testing. The proxy should be excluded from  HOME_NET, but
included in EXTERNAL_NET, so this won't work either..

Cees