Snort mailing list archives

Re: FATAL ERROR: Cannot check flow connection for non-TCP traffic

From: JJC <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:47:33 -0500

Be sure that you are using the latest configuration file and don't modify
the spp module section (other than modification to fit your environment)...
see if it will start then.  I have seen many people using the old original
config file, there are lots of things missing that are new features etc...
in the new snort.conf that is included with the most recent releases.

JJC

On Jan 28, 2008 1:14 PM, Nathaniel Richmond <nate+snort () richmond-family org>