Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort.org site down

From: "Chris Libby" <chris.a.libby () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 07:51:56 -0500

I'm not sure how long the site will be down for, but I can confirm it's down
for me as well.  The site has been extremely sluggish lately - seems to be
at the top of the hour and returns to normal about 15 past.  Could this be
from too many people accessing the rules at the same time?

On Jan 14, 2008 10:22 PM, Siddhartha Jain <Siddhartha_Jain () symantec com>