Snort mailing list archives

Re: Barnyard

From: Jason Brvenik <jasonb () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 19:21:46 -0500

or you can use SnortUnified.pm, the code in SVN has preliminary support
for unified2 files.

If anyone wants to share some unified2 files with me, and more
specifically, unified2 files with events generated on IPV6 networks, I
would be appreciative.

http://www.snort.org/users/jbrvenik

The first post has the relevant bits.

Jeff Dell wrote:
Authors are Andrew and Marty.. why don't they change it. :) it would suck to
have to re-write something that has been stable for 3 years to add support
for unified2 and ipv6.

Cheers,
Jeff