Snort mailing list archives

Re: New Installation

From: "abdelmajid lakbabi" <abdelmajid () mtds com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:39:25 -0000

Hello Rachid and congratulation to join the family,
As to your request you can install it on both OS but i suggest you to
try it on Fedora to get more challenges even if it will be more stable
and more easy on Redhat Entreprise, for the installation guide you can
start here:
http://www.snort.org/docs/setup_guides/Snort_Base_Minimal.pdf
Good luck my friend.