Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort keeps dying!!!

From: "M. Shirk" <shirkdog_list () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:27:42 -0400

The better questions:

Are you trying to run ALL SIGNATURES (including bleeding threats, and the Stormworm IP Signatures, about 15,000
signatures)??

How much bandwidth is this firewall handling? (Mb/s)

Run Snort in non-daemon mode, and see the error you get when it stops running.

Shirkdog

' or 1=1--

http://www.shirkdog.us