Snort mailing list archives

Re: Barnyard for Windows?

From: Jason <security () brvenik com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:28:37 -0400

I've not tried to compile it lately but I know it has been done. You can
also use SnortUnified.pm and put together what you need. I'll be
releasing an updated Database module for it as time permits, this will
allow direct drop in replacement for BASE when desired.

Michael Steele wrote:
Does anyone know if there will be any Barnyard solution for the Windows
environment?

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member