Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Debian newbie all is well but I have rules questions

From: Emanuele Rocca <ema () linux it>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 22:01:37 +0200

Hello David,

* david <david () davidwbrown name>, [2007-04-08 12:51 -0500]:
 I downloaded the following URL in an effort to learn how to
 reconfigure but the PDF "how-to"
 (http://firmanix.com/deb-snort-howto.pdf) seems much more involved
 that what I currently need.

First google search result for "debian snort":

Just skip the section about postgresql if you don't need it.

HTH.
ciao,
    ema