Snort mailing list archives

Re: Mike Potamousis/Poughkeepsie/Contr/IBM is out of theoffice.

From: "C. Bergström" <cbergstrom () netsyncro com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:29:23 +0300

M. Shirk wrote:

From: Mike Potamousis <mgp () us ibm com>
To: snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Subject: [Snort-users] Mike Potamousis/Poughkeepsie/Contr/IBM is out
of theoffice.
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:05:28 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  06/27/2007 and will not return
until
07/09/2007.

Thanks for making us feel important Mike. Don't you have a Blackberry
or something? I thought everyone had some device they can carry with
them so we can spam them.

And where is the extra information we crave?
Are you on vacation?
Will you be attending a conference?
Maybe just a short break between important projects?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I realize you got excited about this chance to flame an IBM drone, but
could you inline/bottom-post and trim next time ;)

Best

./C