Snort mailing list archives

Dell Connect

From: dajackman <robby.lists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:06:25 -0400

Has anyone done any research into Dell Connect?  I would be very
interested if any of our users are using this type of support.  I have
been unable to locate anything of value to give a try at writing any
rules for this.  Thanks for any response.

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/en/dellconnect?c=us&l=en&s=gen

--
-dajackman